Monday, January 2, 2012

"Wandering around Iqaluit " Starlagurl's photos around Iqaluit, Canada (landscape for iqaluit)


Preview of Starlagurl's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Iqaluit, Canada Entry Title: "Wandering around Iqaluit " Entry: "Itinerary: Sept. 4: See Brian's dogs Sept. 5: Rent an ATV Sept. 6: Spa? Eat arctic char, caribou and/or muskox Sept. 7: Shop for art Sept. 9: Leave The first thing you see when you land in Iqaluit is a giant yellow structure, apparently the airport... It's pretty comical, but it alludes to the architecture in the rest of the city. It seems to all be made of modular structures put together like a puzzle to make one giant superstructure. Very frequently, they are painted with very bright, rainbow colours. Heather's condo is no exception. The bright blue building beckons to you from downtown, making it easy not to get lost. Thankfully for me. Ha. Heather met me at the airport, and kindly brought my luggage up to her place on her lunch break. She lives just off of the famous "Road to Nowhere". "So what are your plans for the day?" "Oh, I don't know, I have this sort of sketchy list here..." "Well we can make Arctic char tonight!" Eating Arctic char, caribou and musk ox, are on my list of must-dos. "Sweet, I guess I'll go buy something and bring it back for dinner?" "Yeah, check the prices before you promise anything..." "Haha, I'm sure it's fine." "What else?" So I ramble off the other things I want to do, including meeting one ...

Shop For Inverter Portable Generators Winch Fairlead Decide Now Comparison Remington Cordless Chainsaw




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links